SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    S&W experts, Collectable models or must haves
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W experts, Collectable models or must haves Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’ll say it, too bac1023... Your registered magnum is stunning!

To the OP:
I realize you’re looking at a set list of choices; many here have pointed out more “collectible” models.

I would add that if you are “on the hunt” long enough, you’ll find something worthy of passing-down to your heirs -or, selling for a decent return, one day.

I chanced upon a relatively uncommon model about 2 years ago, and I got it for a very good price.

So, be ready for when that time comes!
-Bill

Smith & Wesson Model 627-0

Former US Army, Sgt., 82nd Abn. Div. Paratrooper,
Infantryman, (81mm Mortars) Certified Armorer

Love God, Country, & Family

Posts: 89 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: November 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I can’t afford registered magnums although I love looking at them.

I have a modest collection of 3rd gen autos but my main Smith fetish is Model 13s in 3”

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Model 67 and 36 would have my interest out of that bunch.

I already have a very nice 65 that the wife likes to use on her side of the bed. Paid $250 for it ten years ago.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post