SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ 75B sao has finally arrived. Pic of new grips, top of the page.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 75B sao has finally arrived. Pic of new grips, top of the page. Login/Join 
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted
It took a bit longer than it should have with the weather and USPS being, well, themselves.

The sights will probably get swapped out and the grips as well. I will go with a G10 variety.

The grips are made by Cool Hand. They have a palm swell and are slightly grippy if that's a word.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: badcopnodonut!!,

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Nice! Yes, definitely ditch those plastic grips.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great choice, love mine! Check out LOK grips for some great G10s.

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JDG:
Great choice, love mine! Check out LOK grips for some great G10s.

Ill do that, thank you.

I suppose one of the benefits of being a popular pistol for 43 years is a plethora of choices.

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Nice! Yes, definitely ditch those plastic grips.

Thanks Q

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Pack a lunch on those sights. I have found the CZ rear sights to be ridiculously tight... like 4 pound hammer and steel punch tight.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy! Love the CZ 75B SAO!

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

We will need pics with the new grips.

Congrats !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I wish I could say that this one was one of my favorite CZs that I own. My example has a trigger that should be ashamed to call itself 'SAO'. Cruddiest travel I've felt in a single-action type. Hopefully yours is worlds better.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
I wish I could say that this one was one of my favorite CZs that I own. My example has a trigger that should be ashamed to call itself 'SAO'. Cruddiest travel I've felt in a single-action type. Hopefully yours is worlds better.

It certainly isn’t a traditional SAO. Honestly it took me by surprise but mines far from a cruddy trigger. It light and fairly smooth with a lot of travel before the break. I’d guess it will smooth out even more with use.

The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Beauty! Good call on the SAO.

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I've often wondered why CZ make the SAO with the the newer "up-swept" beavertail but not the 75B and 75BD ...

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post