SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Engraved Sig P938 My New EDC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Engraved Sig P938 My New EDC Login/Join 
posted
Guy's/Gal's

I bought a used P938 Engraved made in 2014 from what I can tell last Saturday at my LGS. It was calling to me. I use to carry a S&W BG380 and a Ruger LC9s, when I bought this one and shot it those were all going to go bye, bye. This thing is very accurate at 15 yards. It feels good in my hand and feels well made. I got the new Gen II Main Spring housing and new Gen II Spring in today along with new grips. Love the way this thing carries. I looked at the P365 but it did not make me feel like this one did. The Ruger and S&W were traded off on something else.
Just really love this thing.

Posts: 31 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: November 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the huge pictures but the picture host I use is free and I can get them this size or a thumbnail size only.

Posts: 31 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: November 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post