SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock live event on 12-10-19
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock live event on 12-10-19 Login/Join 
Picture of GataGunner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
quote:
let it be a G48 sized 10mm.

That sounds pleasant with full power loads. Frown

Probably more pleasant than a j-frame 357 magnum.

Posts: 64 | Registered: January 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
quote:
Originally posted by GataGunner:
Announcement on December 10th at 10am. Picture of dude hiking. Oh please, oh please, let it be a G48 sized 10mm.

10+10=20 - Glock 20X Frown

Maybe, or 10+10+12+19 = 51

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I hope they come out with some grip zone action for Glocks. That would make me buy all of them... Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Given the promotional material where "journey" is capitalized, along with the photo of a hiker looking out over the vast scenery in exhilaration, I have my money on Glock branded hiking poles, to complement their entrenching tool.

Posts: 820 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
My money's on a Glock 19, but with added top slide serrations. (Maybe on the bottom too, though they might hold out for 2021 to reveal that innovation.)

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Maybe expanding Gen5/MOS to other calibers

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Announcement on December 10th at 10am. Picture of dude hiking. Oh please, oh please, let it be a G48 sized 10mm.

Don't know if that's, but your reasoning is good, and that would be a great piece.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am really hoping they do a frame redesign and actually make it so you don't have to use the extra back strap pieces to extend the tang/beaver tail. They did it for the 42,43,48,etc.. Please let this happen.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Something I have zero need for, and would buy instantly without hesitation. Hell yeah!

Posts: 480 | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buddy of mine works for Davidson's. Sorry if anyone is disappointed but its actually Glock's own line og single shot .380 wrist watches. Low capacity but they keep excellent time i am told.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GataGunner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by longjohn:
Buddy of mine works for Davidson's. Sorry if anyone is disappointed but its actually Glock's own line og single shot .380 wrist watches. Low capacity but they keep excellent time i am told.

My buddy that works at Davidson's says it's a two-shot stainless steel .45 GAP...that folds in half.

Posts: 64 | Registered: January 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it’s really big news, it’s they’re changing the grip angle. So it’ll probably be a reverse angle, like an AMD-65 front grip.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1859 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be in for a Glock 47

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have it on good word that Glock is going to recognize the tectonic shift from Red to Blue in Virginia and is going to introduce a new firearm that conforms to the upcoming clamp-down of the 2nd Amendment:

The "Glock 55" - it holds just 10 rounds of Nerf ammunition in a non-serviceable magazine...so you must send it back to Glock via FedEx for any reloads.

Posts: 558 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Id love to see a G48 in .380 for my wife.

The 42 is slightly too small for a good grip, the M&P EZ is a good choice, but a 48 size .380 would be perfection for her.

I know that won't be it, but would be nice.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
New 15 round mag for the 43x /48

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Bringing the Glock brand shower curtain rods back into production.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Glock-branded Antivirus:

10 = Windows 10
OSX -> X = 10

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No one is expecting a Glock revolver...

Except ME!!

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Glock. It's what plants crave.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post