SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock live event on 12-10-19
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock live event on 12-10-19 Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Glock branded Yeti coolers, finished in Tenifer with polymer handles.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope Glock 47

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Glock 19 sized .22lr that holds a butt ton o rounds and has a threaded barrel would be cool.... or maybe a 43 sized or skinnier one with a threaded barrel.. Kind of a James Bond assassin .22.

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
The Glock 44 sticker that mentions plinking, sounds pretty convincing to me.

A Glock 44 in .22 caliber most likely.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
That seems anticlimactic, I mean a .22 pistol. Have folks been clamoring for a .22 Glock?

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
A 22 cal G19. Oi...

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
That seems anticlimactic, I mean a .22 pistol. Have folks been clamoring for a .22 Glock?

Yes! Big Grin

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
A Glock revolver that runs 22lr.

It comes with oil that makes traffic clear up, taxes pay themselves, and the wimmin folk shop faster.

Later they will realize that folks are wanting the oil and start to sell it separately.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GataGunner
posted Hide Post
I'm no marking genius, but a 22lr Glock seems like a bad idea. Glock is best known for reliability, and that reputation could be tarnished since no 22lr pistol is 100% reliable (no centerfire pistol is either, but let's be real). Mr. New Gun Buyer will buy a 22lr Glock, feed it nasty bulk ammo, it will fail, and he won't buy a centerfire Glock.

Posts: 64 | Registered: January 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Lots of good guesses. I'll admit, a .22 cal is something that didn't cross my mind.

Time is nearing...

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
New image today of a man in a field. There is very clearly a long gun strapped to his backpack.

Oh well, tomorrow will be here soon enough.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Doesnt look like a long gun to me.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I think a compact light weight folding or take down carbine in 9 or 10 mm, maybe in 357 Sig.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:
New image today of a man in a field. There is very clearly a long gun strapped to his backpack.

Oh well, tomorrow will be here soon enough.

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Given the build up, it really needs to be spectacular. The phrase "game changer" is way over used, but it was so appropriately used re the P365.

All this hype and "legendary," man it really needs to be awesome, but I don't know what it could be. A 365 direct competitor could be big enough.

A PCC just doesn't seem like it would be enough to be "legendary." There are so many great PCC's available right now, it would be a "me too" product at best.

I love Glock so I hope I'm wrong, but I feel a let down coming tomorrow. I'll be watching it live none the less!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
A Glock .22 carbine that uses Ruger mags. Big Grin

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
A Glock .22 carbine that uses Ruger mags. Big Grin

That would be legendary

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
They're buying Hi Point, merging companies and products lines. It's happening!

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Polymer framed 1911 like STI?

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
We really should have started a pool. Smile