SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock live event on 12-10-19
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock live event on 12-10-19 Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted
I just got an email that said something big was coming. Anyone else get this?

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally the Glock 1911. Big Grin
I don't want to watch as it'll probably cost me more out of my bank account.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received an email as well, but have no idea as to what is "coming". Came here to see if anyone DOES know.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool! They are going to make a carbine in 357 Sig and/or a something in .38 Super... um... well maybe not. Good thing I made my own and didn't have to wait.

Realistically, I'd just like for them to announce that they will release the model 46. Even if it is in a limited run.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Railed 43X and 48 get all of the people that traded their silver ones for black ones to trade their black ones for railed ones?

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Prepare to be underwhelmed.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
I’m in for new higher capacity all metal magazines.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Not a year goes by that Glock doesn't introduce a new variation on the same old stuff. I'll wait to see what it is. Don't get too excited over the marketing hype.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Probably the Glock 47

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
As I told Evo earlier in the day, it will be something I say WTF?! Who needs that?! And then six months later I’ll have three examples of just like I did with the G45 and the 43X/48. Big Grin

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Glock version of the P365 / Hellkitty?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
My guess is the 43x/48 railed versions.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
Well, those are already displayed on the Glock Europe site, and have been for quite some time now.

https://eu.glock.com/en/products/pistols/g48-rail

https://eu.glock.com/en/products/pistols/g43x-rail

If that's Glock's big reveal, they must think that we don't know how to use the internet.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Man, I hope it is they’re releasing the 46 here. I’d be totally down for one

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
If they ever got back to making the Glock 7, I'd probably try it. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Damn, those cost too much. I can't afford that.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but like you said, new variation of the same old stuff. I just meant it wouldn’t surprise me if that were it. But, I hope it’s something new and exciting!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
Well, those are already displayed on the Glock Europe site, and have been for quite some time now.

https://eu.glock.com/en/products/pistols/g48-rail

https://eu.glock.com/en/products/pistols/g43x-rail

If that's Glock's big reveal, they must think that we don't know how to use the internet.

Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Cool! They are going to make a carbine in 357 Sig

This!

( However, my pocket book will breathe a sigh of relief when it doesn't happen. )

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Not a year goes by that Glock doesn't introduce a new variation on the same old stuff. I'll wait to see what it is. Don't get too excited over the marketing hype.

This is EXTRA special Para! It's being released on my Birthday! So, whatever it is, I'ma get me one!!

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out to be a roller locked PCC without a stock! Big Grin

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
SLIDE SERRATIONS..........EVERYWHERE!!!

The jaded person in me is thinking railed G43x/48 or possibly the G47.

MAYBE they announce the G46 with the rotating barrel as that would be "big'ish" news for Glock.

All that said with all the press the P365 and Hellcat have gotten I am thinking something in this realm is a possibility.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post