SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Lanyard Grips for 226 & rail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lanyard Grips for 226 & rail Login/Join 
posted
How can I get 226 with a Lanyard? I know SIG use to make them. I do not want to drill into the frame of the gun. Also has anyone put a rail on their 226 slide?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
If you already have them, or can get them, SIG polymer logo grips have a lanyard loop built into the very bottom of the back strap.

It would be helpful to know exactly what vintage P226 you have.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
If you already have them, or can get them, SIG polymer logo grips have a lanyard loop built into the very bottom of the back strap.

It would be helpful to know exactly what vintage P226 you have.

I have the MK25 and no I do not have those grips

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post