SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally got one of those steals everyone talks about...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally got one of those steals everyone talks about... Login/Join 
posted
Went to Field and Stream today to pick up a Beretta A300 on sale for $599 with wood stock and noticed a 40% off sign on certain clearance guns. I asked the salesman what guns were on clearance and he pointed to a couple crappy rifles and a Beretta 96A1. I asked him what the Beretta was priced at and he scanned it and says $359. I asked how many he had left, and he says he has one in the box in the back and the display left. I told him I’d take the one in the box. Opened a charge and had a coupon and got the 96A1 NIB with 3 Mags for $318. Gonna look for a 92 top end for it. Got the A300 for $515 plus $75 in Beretta bucks. It was a good day.

Posts: 630 | Registered: September 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drummerguy73:

...Opened a charge and had a coupon and got the 96A1 NIB with 3 Mags for $318...

What a deal! IIRC, MD State Police carried them for a while, not sure what it is now.

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, that is a deal.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd.....

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good for you. That is an awesome deal on a great pistol. For that price you can't go wrong at all.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Don't know if Beretta still has it, but I bought a complete slide for less than $100 and had a spare barrel. The serrations on the right side were in the incorrect spot so they were selling them cheap.

Now for the life of me, I can't remember where I put it. I put it together then stuck it somewhere since I don't have a lower to use it with.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Nice! Congrats.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Great price. Congrats.

The complete 92FS slide is currently $190 ($30 off regular price) on Beretta's website. I'd say wait to see if they'll have a Black Friday special on it and the appropriate barrel...and maybe 9mm mags as well.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Nice scores! I have an A300 and I love it.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
What an awesome deal to walk into! Buy some lottery tickets today!!

At that price I would've been tempted to buy the other one, too.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post