SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What are you carrying lately?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying lately? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
G43X with Shield mags. It has Ameriglo high visibility sights with orange front and blacked out rear. I carry it AIWB in a JMCK holster.

I've put a Holosun 507C on my Gen 5 G19 MOS and purchased a JMCK IWB to give that a go to see if it's for me, but I've got to lose some more weight first.

Occasionally, around my property, I'll carry around a Ruger LCR .38 revolver with 5-Star speedloaders in a kydex rig made by a friend. The lack of weight is amazing.

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
If I am just on our community property I'll likely pocket carry a KT-P32 in a leather shoot-through wallet which is legal for my state. When new it needed some fine-tuning and KT paid shipping both ways. 20 plus years later it is still reliable and an excellent point shooter.
Walking after dark or heading out & about I appendix carry IWB a Sig p938 or a C-3.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
90+% of the time it is my P365 in a DeSantis pocket holster

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
CZ P-01

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Smith 669 or a Walther PP.

Posts: 5616 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
No 'lately' about it; it's still my G23 as it's been for the last decade.

Same for me.

Posts: 181 | Location: NEPA | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
P229 Elite 9mm in a JM Custom Kydex appendix holster.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIG 365 and Ruger LCP.

Posts: 270 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This week I started carrying a g34 with tlr1 in an IWB kydex holster.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fedsiguser
posted Hide Post
Still carrying my mk25. Its big, enough it’s bulky, it’s heavy and it’s reliable. What more do you need

US Army 5th SOG 1970-90
Federal LE 1990-2011
Blue Knights LE MC
NRA Life member (Benefactor)

Posts: 325 | Location: South Carolina. USA | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92D Centurion the last few months. Fullsize PX4 prior to that.

Posts: 59 | Location: NW Burbs of Illinois | Registered: June 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P320 Fullsize with Romeo1 Pro or Gen 5 Glock 22 with Vortex Venom red dot.

Posts: 255 | Location: Oregon | Registered: April 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fedsiguser:
Still carrying my mk25. Its big, enough it’s bulky, it’s heavy and it’s reliable. What more do you need

I like your style!

Posts: 1958 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Still my P229 Legion. OWB

Usually a 642CT BUG (front pocket)

Benchmade Infidel in the left front pocket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13951 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chazman1946
posted Hide Post
I exclusively pocket carry, so depending on the pants I'm wearing and their pocket size, it could be one of the following, from largest to smallest.

S&W Shield Plus 9mm, Glock 42 .380, Remington RM380 .380 executive model, Ruger LCP light rack .22.

Always carry an extra magazine as well!

Posts: 78 | Registered: July 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chazman1946:
I exclusively pocket carry, so depending on the pants I'm wearing and their pocket size, it could be one of the following, from largest to smallest.

S&W Shield Plus 9mm, Glock 42 .380, Remington RM380 .380 executive model, Ruger LCP light rack .22.

Always carry an extra magazine as well!

What pocket holster do you use for the G42 and RM380?

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fedsiguser:

Me too. I carry the MK25 mostly. It can be concealed easily enough with a long untucked shirt tail if needed. If I need to carry IWB I'll go to the G19.

Here's a pic of the MK25 before the G10 grips, when the sticker was still on.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
My EDC is my P320C 45. Nothing spectacular but it just works.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chazman1946
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]What pocket holster do you use for the G42 and RM380?[/QUOTE]

I use sticky holsters on all of them, although I have Desantis Nemisis fits the bill as well.

Posts: 78 | Registered: July 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
in about 10 minutes it will be a Smith & Wesson model 19 ... first two rounds are 38 cal snake shot, next four are 158gr hydros... first two or obviously for critters with no legs and the next are in case something comes along with legs... four or two.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post