SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What are you carrying lately?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying lately? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Usually a S&W shield 9mm in a front pocket or a chopped g19 "g26L" and a couple g17 back up mags.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Pocket carry a 365. Occasionally a G43x and when the natives get restless, a G19. Usually have a mossberg shockwave and AR pistol nearby too.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Gen3 G19 most of the time. Sometimes a 92X Compact.

Posts: 18 | Registered: October 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Still carrying my P365. Glock 45 if I'm going through Portland.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Pretty much the latter part of 2019, all of 2020, and through today, it has been my CZ P-01 Omega in a Wright Leather Works Predator with 2 extra mags in a WLW double mag pouch. That’s what I carry 98% of the time that I can carry, anyway.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
9mm 1911; Zavasta 57 7.62x25 if trouble on the horizon or if deep concealment is a must a Colt 1903.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
These days a slightly modified Glock 26. Currently testing a Glock 43X that I got for a decent price.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
On duty my G19.5 MOS w/ RMR. Off duty still a 43 or 43X. I’m currently playing with revolvers as I’m nearing retirement so when I work the desk I’ll carry a S&W 686+ From the performance center...

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Colt lightweight commander in 45 (yea i am getting older)

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
What have I been carrying? My usual, Sig P365XL in a strong side IWB. Spare 15 rd mag in a Pitbull Tactical mag carrier on my weak side. Carry round is Federal 124Gr +P HST.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigarms229,

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lately? Revolvers, mostly SP101, Speed Six, GP100, and K-Frames. I was already trending toward revolver carry, by a couple of years ago, as my aging right thumb/hand/wrist were not always providing the most firm, stable platform for reliable auto-pistol functioning. I would still carry an auto, as a second gun, positioned for lefty carry, much of time. Then, however, the panic-demic stopped our range visits, and I need live-fire training to remain competent with autos, and most especially Glocks, so, I stopped carrying the Glocks. My revolver skills are least-perishable.

With my wife and I both having recently received our second COVID vaccine injections, it will soon be safer to resume training. I am especially interested in function-testing a Glock G45 slide, milled for an Aimpoint ACRO P-1 optic, which I bought pre-owned, but like-new, to use on my Glock G19x.

Have Colts, will travel

Posts: 3188 | Location: SE Texas | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After years of carrying a S&W 4553, i went to a Sig P239 in .40

Posts: 95 | Registered: October 21, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
.45 Shield

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I still carry my issued G17 gen 4 in uniform. Sometimes I switch it up and carry my personal G19.5 MOS with Holosun 510gr.

Off duty and plainclothes I'm still hooked on my 43x with shield arms mags.

When I take the dog out its usually my G42, until our fence goes up.

I have thought about seeing about trading my like new silver slide G48 for a P365 in like condition. My buddy just got one and I have to say that I really like it!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Nothing has really changed for me lately; still carry my P225 the most, followed by my P230SL, and occasionally my P229 in either .40 or .357, depending on what caliber it happens to be setup for at the time. I'm actually toying with selling my P226/9 because I never carry or shoot it anymore...

All guns listed (except the P230) have high-viz tritium night sights from Night Fission.

ETA: Forgot to mention... on the rare occasion that I'm forced to pocket-carry for deeper concealment, I still have my little Ruger LCP (the original, not the LCP-II) that has served me well for quite a few years now.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Still carrying my P365 standard, it's been my EDC for over two years now.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by L90814:
After shooting and carrying a P365, which shoots like a full size gun for me, as far as recoil and accuracy go, I don't have a need for anything else. I was a holdout about the pistol for awhile. I'm glad I finally gave it a chance a year ago.

Would love to try one to replace my Ruger LCP, but at current prices for concealment pistols, I'll just wait until the price drops back down to a reasonable level... IF it ever does!

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Mostly Ruger LCP II 380 with a couple of spare mags, keeping it lightweight, it's shorts season here, all year long...

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From P239/P229 to a P365 or P365 sas

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I rotate and am coming off of a P239/.40 into a P320Xcompact in 9mm.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post