SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What are you carrying lately?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying lately? Login/Join 
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted
I’ve been carrying my 9mm Springfield EMP 4 CCC lately in an iwb holster. I could carry something lighter with more rounds but I shoot this gun better than any other pistol I own and recoil is very soft for quicker follow up shots. I don’t really care much for the fiber optic sights which come standard. I hope to replace those if I can find something, not many options available, different dovetail cuts than the 45acp 1911’s.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
S&W 4563TSW working at the indoor public range. S&W CS9 on duty in the Magistrates Office and on my own time.

In semi retirement and working part-time as a firearms instructor, I am getting more comfortable with the little 9mm. After 19 years of carrying and shooting 45s.

I shoot the CS9 frequently and am at the point with it that I can get A hits, quickly, out to the 7 yard line. And the small, light weight, flat pistol is a joy to carry. Smile Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P250 .45 Compact.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
H&K VP9SK

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Surprisingly I’m still appendix carrying my full-size USP .40 with two 16 round reloads! Started last fall now I'm doing it in t-shirts!

Posts: 119 | Location: Locust Grove, Virginia | Registered: November 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Almost always a Glock 23 Gen4 with a TLR-7A. Occasional I’ll carry a Glock 43X.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
P320 Compact 9mm, IWB appendix.

Posts: 27944 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No 'lately' about it; it's still my G23 as it's been for the last decade.

-MG

Posts: 1984 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
In or around Feb 2020 I made the switch to the Shadow Systems MR918, its been my EDC gun since then. Carried in a Kramer horsehide OWB belt scabbard or Sparks SSII IWB.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P10S for a few more months until it gets hot.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
In July 2020 I switched from a p365 to a Glock 19 Gen 5 and have trained and carried it almost exclusively. Lately, I’ve been messing around with P320 that I built which I am actually shooting extremely well. I also added an XL frame to my P365 which is carried in a IWB from Tulster. I’m guessing as summer approaches and clothing gets lighter, the P365 with the XL frame is going to be firmly entrenched as my primary CCW.

Posts: 2956 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
P365 IWB

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
P320C or P365X

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
G43x with Shield Arms S15 magazine.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock 30S or my new K245 .45 ACP PISTOL.

Baton Rouge, LA

Posts: 68 | Location: Baton Rouge, LA | Registered: May 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ P-01 lately.

Posts: 442 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After shooting and carrying a P365, which shoots like a full size gun for me, as far as recoil and accuracy go, I don't have a need for anything else. I was a holdout about the pistol for awhile. I'm glad I finally gave it a chance a year ago.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by monoblok:
No 'lately' about it; it's still my G23 as it's been for the last decade.

Same here, but Glock 19. A Gen 4 instead of a Gen 2, though.

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
P365 in a Mitch Rosen Sig branded OWB holster with flush fit magazine and 12 round spare. 124 grain HST.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post