SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 48 MOS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 48 MOS Login/Join 
posted
I have a hellcat with a 507k that's been a great shooter. Love the gun and it carries great. So I'm a touch confused that I find myself wanting a Glock 48MOS or maybe a 43x baby Roland. I love my 19 so a slimmer version with apparently reliable shield mags should be great but it is larger than my hellcat. On paper, this doesn't make a ton of sense. I did recently complete Glock basic and advanced and I always want to pick up another Glock afterwards so maybe that's it?

Any thoughts besides its a glock as to why it might be an interesting pickup?

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Not sure I’ll be much help. For the life of me I cannot decide whether I like my 43x, 48 or 19.5 MOS the best. So, I’ll just keep them all.

At the same time, my little G42 sees a lot of carry time even as my back up while in uniform. My P228 I won from Q is right up there with all of them, though.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I love my 43x with the shield mags if I could have only one that would be it, probably followed up by a 48 then a 19. the 19 feels like a brick after shooting the 43x it is a tad bit softer though.

considered getting a 48 several times but with just a slightly larger barrel it's tough to see the difference, wouldn't mind trying a mos

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I want a 43xMOS real bad. Rumor is that Streamlight is making a light based on it and the 48mos.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sold my dot equipped hellcat and picked up the 48 MOS. Have a 365 for a small gun.
The Shield rmsc fit the 48 perfectly.
It's a glock so I did have to change the sights, even with the dot. Added the Shield 15 rd magazines, the mag catch as well.
Nice slim package. High capacity and full 4 inch barrel. Shoots great. Much less flip than the hellcat.
I'm happy with the upgrade.

Posts: 1651 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think of the G48 as a Colt LW Commander for this century.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Anubis,

You seem to have the G48 bracketed with guns you already own. Would the G48 add anything? Do you carry our G19, and does the width cause any issues?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post