SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone on the fence about new Walther PPQ/PPS purchase? $100 rebate
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone on the fence about new Walther PPQ/PPS purchase? $100 rebate Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
If anyone is on the fence Walther just announced a $100 rebate. That means you can get the awesome PPS M2 for as low as $230 after rebate.

http://www.waltherarms.com/rebate100/

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well damn. A friend of mine just bought a PPQ M2 last night. Wish I had any inkling this was coming; I would have told her to wait a day. On the plus side, I may need to put one in the safe as a range gun.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use another PPQ. They are making it difficult to pass up these deals this year with the rebates.

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
My PPQ in 22LR ran for 1,200 without cleaning until I got the first malfunction. Anyone looking for a 22LR or 22LR suppressor host. Definitely grab one.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8851 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
I'm completely happy with my PPS classic but at that price may get a PPS M2 as well.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
I could use another PPQ. They are making it difficult to pass up these deals this year with the rebates.

With the rebate you can get the long slide version for about $450

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
My PPQ in 22LR ran for 1,200 without cleaning until I got the first malfunction. Anyone looking for a 22LR or 22LR suppressor host. Definitely grab one.

That's what I was after, however the rebate does not appearantly apply to the 22 versions or the PPQ Match.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Incredible deals! If I didnt already have a PPS and a PPQ I would have jumped on this deal at CDNN.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merd alor! 2 weeks ago I purchased a PPQ M1. Since then, and with 350 rnds 124gr Geco, I am very pleased.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Wish this deal was offered when I purchased PPS classic and PPQ 9.
Very satisfied with them.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fusternc:
Incredible deals! If I didnt already have a PPS and a PPQ I would have jumped on this deal at CDNN.

CDNN prices are actually a little high. If you search slick guns you can get the same guns for about $50 cheaper each.

Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Received the Walther email earlier today! Dang...I wonder who else is going to come out with rebates soon? I'm really trying to resist getting a PPS M2. I had an M1 for a while and liked it a lot but ended up with an XD-S. If only the M2 mags weren't so expensive (I'd end up having to get at least 4 or 5 spares)....must.....resist.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
New model coming soon?

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I already have four...so no, I will not be partaking in this deal. However, I do highly recommend you getting one.

Posts: 1352 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad the Q5 Match is excluded Frown

Posts: 905 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been eyeing the PPQ target model on CDNN. This might be the incentive that I need to purchase it.

Posts: 466 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
As stated earlier the 22LR model is not included.
Check the list.

Eligible Product List

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it easier to buy accessories (holsters, magazines, etc) for one PPQ model over the other (M1 v. M2)?

Posts: 636 | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fquico:
Merd alor! 2 weeks ago I purchased a PPQ M1. Since then, and with 350 rnds 124gr Geco, I am very pleased.

A friend of mine filled out a 4473 on a PPQ M2 in 9mm at about 8pm on Wednesday night. This dropped the next morning. When I saw it, I think my response was "FUCK!"

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
If this post on Slickguns is right then it looks like Walther is righting a wrong. Looks like they are finally releasing a competition oriented PPQ with the M1 paddle mag release.