SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 210A Standard new sight options
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 210A Standard new sight options Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
I recently got a smoking deal on a 210A Standard that should be here in a few days. I’m not a fan of the chunky contrast sights. I am thinking maybe Dawson FO front and black rear. Has any one else gone this route? I think the 210A uses a #6 front and #8 rear. Not sure what the translates into for the Dawson sights. Factory Sig X-ray sights are another option. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dusty78,

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
210 standard has the same rear dovetail as sig p220-29.

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jonholl:
210 standard has the same rear dovetail as sig p220-29.

Yes front too. I’m just wondering if anyone has gone to a different front and rear setup and kept POA/POI the same. I’m wondering about new sight heights in respect to POA/POI. Thanks

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You could try X-Ray1 fiber optics from Sig in the same height numbers. X-Ray3 also for night sights if you can deal with the green front sight.

Posts: 4713 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Take a look at Dawson Precision offerings. They're a great source for precision sights.

Warren Tactical also makes some very nice Sig sights.

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Got it to the range. It’s an accurate gun but it not a fan of how thick the front sight is.