SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for IWB holster suggestions for 365XL with Romeo Zero!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for IWB holster suggestions for 365XL with Romeo Zero! Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted
Just as the title says do you have any recommendations. I’d like to carry this appendix style..
I see that Sig sell the Black Point Tactical and it looks pretty good but is on back order
https://blackpointtactical.com...p/sig-exclusive-iwb/

So are there any other options worth considering?
Thanks!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Background: I EDC my XL and purchased holsters with red dot cut. Hope to have a 507k shortly.

I’ve run through a range of holsters and would suggest all of them before the Sig one you referenced.

JM Custom Kydex and their wing 2.0 is a great holster for AIWB. Tier One also makes a great sidecar type holster.

I settled on a Mckinatech AIWB (Kina Flex) because they make a holster for my XL with the TLR7a mounted. I like the side car style holster over one without the spare mag because it gives extra space between the belt clips and the flexibility in the middle helps make it very comfortable.

I find it incredible to be able to carry a gun that shoots so well, with a WML, and soon a red dot, in an incredibly easy to conceal package. Not to mention, 12+1 and a spare 15 round magazine.

Good luck with your search!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
98.SiG and Rising
Picture of Sig Fever
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjames:
Background: I EDC my XL and purchased holsters with red dot cut. Hope to have a 507k shortly.

I’ve run through a range of holsters and would suggest all of them before the Sig one you referenced.

JM Custom Kydex and their wing 2.0 is a great holster for AIWB. Tier One also makes a great sidecar type holster.

I settled on a Mckinatech AIWB (Kina Flex) because they make a holster for my XL with the TLR7a mounted. I like the side car style holster over one without the spare mag because it gives extra space between the belt clips and the flexibility in the middle helps make it very comfortable.

I find it incredible to be able to carry a gun that shoots so well, with a WML, and soon a red dot, in an incredibly easy to conceal package. Not to mention, 12+1 and a spare 15 round magazine.

Do you feel that the Kina offers more comfort that the Defender?

Warning...SiGs are addictive, keep out of the reach of adults!

Blue Lives Matter: Thank a Police Officer for their Service!

Posts: 5795 | Location: Virginia USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would recommend PhalanxConcealment.com High quality and proven.

Posts: 64 | Registered: July 16, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Fever:
quote:
Originally posted by sjames:

Do you feel that the Kina offers more comfort that the Defender?

Yes sir, I do. The paracord attachment system makes it more comfortable.

I actually grabbed a used Defender for a Glock 19 so I’ve got experience with both styles.

If I didn’t want the WML on the XL, I’d have gone with Tier One.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
The Versacarry holster I got for my 365 works with the XL/RZ.
No special cut needed.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a Tier 1 Axis slim. I find it to be a very comfortable holster, much more comfortable than the T-Rex arms sidecar that I have for my G43x.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Powermad I believe you were the one that suggested Versacarry when I was looking for suggestions for OWB and I bought one. Very nice but a bit too thick for IWB carrying in my application.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Not sure on what the difference between their OWB and IWB holsters is but I use the same belt hole with or without the holster.
I have to bump it up a notch for my full size guns.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Nice review of the Kina Flex compared to the T1C.

https://youtu.be/5cnx2LuWShc

I think I’m going to try one out.

------------------
Eddie

posted Hide Post
Henry Holsters right here in Indiana.

https://www.henryholsters.com/...ct-aiwb-iwb-holster/

FWIW - not affiliated with them but I do have some of their gear and can't say enough good things.

Posts: 133 | Location: Westfield, IN | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
98.SiG and Rising
Picture of Sig Fever
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by derrickgoins:
Henry Holsters right here in Indiana.

https://www.henryholsters.com/...ct-aiwb-iwb-holster/

FWIW - not affiliated with them but I do have some of their gear and can't say enough good things.

I have one of the "Sparks" models for my G19 w/RMR and TLR-7a. Excellent holster at a very fair price, also fast shipping. Now they need to make a "Spark" model for my P365XL with HS507K-X2 and the proposed TLR-7sub.

Warning...SiGs are addictive, keep out of the reach of adults!

Blue Lives Matter: Thank a Police Officer for their Service!

Posts: 5795 | Location: Virginia USA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post