SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ruger LCP and Crimson Trace/ Lasermax-does it add extra bulk in your pocket?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger LCP and Crimson Trace/ Lasermax-does it add extra bulk in your pocket? Login/Join 
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted
Anyone who pocket carries a Ruger LCP with a Lasermax or Crimson trace attached to it, notice any added bulk as opposed to a plain LCP?

I use a Desantis Nemesis, which is pretty thin, but it shows the outline of the gun a little and was thinking if I add the laser, it would square up the profile a bit to help.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
I've been pocket carrying the LCP with Lasermax for years in the Desantis Super Fly pocket holster with flap. I can't comment about the bulk since I bought the LCP with the Lasermax package. The laser doesn't add anything to the thickness though. It looks like a wallet in the pocket.

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 881 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
LCP-CT user, here. Never carried a non-CT version, but I would say not appreciably.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just started carrying an LCP-CT and can't tell the difference from my straight LCP Custom.

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope.

Posts: 17226 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem here.

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I think I will give it a try.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post