SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Searching for a Sig 250 SC guide rod and springs, need guidance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Searching for a Sig 250 SC guide rod and springs, need guidance Login/Join 
posted
I've been looking to no avail. I have a very old SC, and several newer ones. I can't find SC springs or guide rods anywhere. I can live without the rod, but sooner or later I'll need springs. The closest I found was a bag o' springs on eBay for 75 bucks, but I'm not THAT desperate.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

NOTE-No 320 SC stuff, either.

Posts: 17141 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What caliber are you looking for in springs?
Guide rod at https://www.gunpartscorp.com/g...uto-pistols-sig/p250

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out Top Gun Supply. Looks like they have what you need.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
9mm. I'll re-check TGS, thanks.

Posts: 17141 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a replacement guide rod and spring for a 9mm P250c and the package was also marked for the P228 and P229 (9mm).

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
Isnt the 250/320 SC the same barrel, recoil rod and springs? I guess I would check with SIg and order from them!!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post