SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Experience with Lima laser sight for P365? Anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Experience with Lima laser sight for P365? Anyone? Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
I'm also wondering why the red sight at 180.00 is cheaper than the green sight at 240.00.

How is the fit? Adjustment? Accuracy?

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Green lasers have always been more expensive to buy (and I assume, manufacture).

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SigWolf - Allow me to get home tonight and I will post pictures of the red laser and kydex holster on my wifes P365. The company I purchased the laser and IWB holster from is Black Market Arms in Auxvasse, MO

Also when you attach this to the P365 it is NOT coming off without an allen wrench. Red Laser was on sale for $140 I think when I. bought mine about six weeks ago. Pictures will be posted later this evening.

And We both love the P365 with the laser....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pictures of Lima365 on the pistol. Holster pictures to follow. Mark

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...940041244#6940041244

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SigWolf - Here is the holster. I did take the small “claw” off that came on this holster and replaced it with a larger one becuae many times I wear my IWB holster with shorts that may have a smaller width belt...Helps the pistol “hug” my wide waistband a little better....

Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the pictures.

How does it shoot with the laser? Do you find it helps significantly?

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where did you get the Big Claw from???
Frank

Posts: 1 | Registered: August 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post