SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Addition-Dan Wesson PM-C in .38 Super
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Addition-Dan Wesson PM-C in .38 Super Login/Join 
posted

I love CCO 1911's. When I saw this it went from I want to Must have very quick. I don't have huge hands but not small hand either. This fits my hand like a glove. That is also why I enjoy the P245.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Enjoy!!!

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I really like the caliber.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I am a fan of .38 Super also.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the DW PW Compact. I have the PM in .38 Super as well, but mine is the FS. I like it very much.

I have a P245 also, so I know where you are coming from. Enjoy!

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Nice family.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
that's a peach!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
SWEET! Been toying with the idea of getting one in 9mm.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
A 38 Super CCO? Neato! What is the mag capacity with the shortened grip?

Posts: 3142 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
A 38 Super CCO? Neato! What is the mag capacity with the shortened grip?

8 plus 1

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the barrel 4 1/4" long, i.e. Commander length?

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kaschi:
Is the barrel 4 1/4" long, i.e. Commander length?

Yes 4.25"