SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster for G19 MOS with DeltaPoint Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster for G19 MOS with DeltaPoint Pro Login/Join 
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted
I have a G19 MOS with a DeltaPoint Pro mounted. I'm looking for a duty type OWB holster to fit this combination. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for any help.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've no issue with my bladetech and an RMR mounted. Can't see why the deltapoint would make a difference.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10990 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you mean kydex OWB, like a Blade-Tech, or something with retention like a Safariland ALS? I use a BT OWB with Glock MOS 19/17/34 with the DP Pro in USPSA Carry Optics.

Hopefully you are not relying on a DP Pro for EDC/Duty use.

Posts: 186 | Registered: September 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
GJM AK,

I am interested in a Safariland too, but the BT looks like a good option for my intended use.

I am not going to use it for EDC/Duty Use. What makes you say that someone shouldn't rely on it for that purpose?

Thanks

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had to return five or six DP Pro units to Leupold for various defects in the last three months. These have been mounted on Glock MOS and Walther Q5 pistols. A common problem, is when the Pro puts itself to sleep, as part of its power saving mode, the pistol does not wake up when I draw it from my holster. This has effected a bunch of my units and is obviously a bad thing for EDC.

Posts: 186 | Registered: September 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Thanks for providing your experience. I am definitely only using this as a range toy.