SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320F 45acp
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320F 45acp Login/Join 
posted
ordered today, should come next week. Better order more ammo.
Carl

Posts: 41 | Location: Bofire1@comcast.net | Registered: May 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
That's what I snagged when I wanted something in a full-size .45 ACP. That pistol shoots like a dream. Love it!

Mine's primary role is home defence. (It's sitting on the table next to me right now.) So I fitted or with an InForce APL weapon-mounted light.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Great choice. I bought the 320C 45 in February and it's become my EDC/truck gun.

I've only fired it a few times but like it a lot!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
I've had mine for about 4 months and so far I have about 1K rounds through it. I put a set of X-ray sights on it and carry it for work everyday. It's by far one of my favorite 45's.

I work at a gun shop and I have the opportunity to fondle and finger bang the guns that we have for sale. I've noticed that every P320 chambered for 45acp has a fantastic trigger. I can't say the same for the 9mm P320's. Those seem to be more hit and miss. I'm sure a P320 Carry .45acp will be in my near future.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10446 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blindref:
I work at a gun shop and I have the opportunity to fondle and finger bang the guns that we have for sale. I've noticed that every P320 chambered for 45acp has a fantastic trigger.

"Finger-bang!" LOL!

I know my P320F's trigger is terrific. One of my best friends dry-fired it and goes "That's striker-fired?!?!"

I haven't A/B'd it with my G34, yet, but, I would not be surprised if, the two of them side-by-side, the P320's trigger doesn't feel at least as nice.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Mine hasn't completely replaced my Colt 1911 but I sure shoot it ALOT more than I do the Colt.
Great trigger & soft recoil. What's not to like?

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post