SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The Hidden Advantage of Shooting Revolvers (from Lucky Gunner)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hidden Advantage of Shooting Revolvers (from Lucky Gunner) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I got started shooting revolvers in order to master the DA trigger on my P239. Now I see posts about trigger mods for the latest and greatest polymer wondergun and can only wonder why folks just don't spend some quality time with a good revolver. Because I can shoot well with any trigger made, even a 12 lbs. Mosin Nagent trigger.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Just to reiterate...preaching to the choir, if you can shoot a revolver well in DA you can shoot anything.

I love my revolvers and often use them for DA practice.

Since I reacquired a p228 I have begun do the DA drills I used to do...first 2 mags are only DA and the last.

Still not where I want to be and with this ammo shortage (and my reluctance to hit my stash) has made it slow going.

Dry fire helps a bit....along with the action being tweaked by Mr Sig armorer

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post