SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    .357 mag revolver owners, a question re: 10mm
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.357 mag revolver owners, a question re: 10mm Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I am a HUGE 10 mm guy, but not in a revolver. I like my .357 for that. To each his own!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No for me.

I have 3 glock 20s a few 357 revolvers and is like the larger magazine capacity of He 10mm glocks, having just 6 rounds of it wouldn’t do it for me.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I have two G20s. That's enough firepower to satisfy me.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I am intrigued by the 10mm, but I don't want one in a revolver. The only way I might is if I already had a bunch of 10mm semis and wanted to add a revolver in the same cartridge, just for fun (I'm pretty heavily invested in 9mm semi-autos, and I can't quite squash the idea of getting a revolver in 9mm, so I can understand why someone might want to do this in 10mm). I don't currently have any 10mms, so if I was going to add a caliber it would likely be a revolver in .41 magnum, or a 1911, P220, or G29 in 10mm.

Posts: 8545 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
no need or desire for one,

I have a friend that has 2, both 4" (IIRC) and carries one regularly,

he likes them, but is a 10mm fanatic

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nope...
do you ever really need a reason...
probably not, although I really love my 625 4"...
but to further muddy the water, I had the opportunity to shoot a Clements GP-100 conversion to 10mm and it was awesome. Just sayin' and I have no affiliation with, but here's the link:
http://www.clementscustomguns.com/gp100.html

Semper Fi
Madmatt

SIGs, BHPs, CZ PCRs, HKs, 1911s, S&W 625-3 45 ACP, HK/Benelli M1S90, Colts 6721/LE6920, Steyr SBSs, Emerson and ZT Knives, Rubicons, Harleys & APBTs

Posts: 416 | Location: USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post