SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Inforce APLc pistol light
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inforce APLc pistol light Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted
I've decided I really like the looks of the Inforce APLc light on the Glocks.
I've been looking for a light for my G19 & think this may be it.
But I have zero experience with this company.
Anyone have one of these lights?
What are your thoughts.
I HATE a light that hangs way out past the end of the barrel.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I carry one daily. I have never had an issue. It’s plenty bright for its size. Easier to operate then the micro surefire.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the full size one, not the shorter Glock model, but really like it. The activation is way more intuitive than the rocker switches on most others.

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I have one of their long gun lights, the 2nd Gen. I like them very much.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I like it. I have one on one of my G19s and would consider one for my EDC G23 if only Stealthgear made an IWB Revolution for that configuration. Frown

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Have one my my G19 Gen 4 and recent aquistion Glock 19 Gen 5. Love it! Quality is good, perfect size and length of G19 profile. Small enough for conceal carry and tons of holsters for them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Looks good. Their Gen2 light is now what, 700 lumens? That's great. For some reasons, I'm not sold on them.
ETA: I remember now. The Inforce light is almost entirely polymer. And, some years ago, a member on here was using Loctite on it, and the plastic melted. I don't know how they are now, but that image is still stuck with me.

Mine is the TLR-7.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I received one as a promotion when I bought my FNS 9c. I have it installed on my NS gun. It’s very bright and the paddles are intuitive...

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
looks

What’s that got to do with it?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
I’ve been carrying my 19 with one mounted for 8 months at this point. I’ve been relatively happy with it. I have had to check the light head to ensure it was still tight every couple of months. Mine seems to work slightly loose over time which causes the flight to have a slight flicker when activated. I attribute this to my holster primarily.

Paddles are extremely easy to use and the size is great for a carry light imo.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
looks

He'd hate to see my SP2022. My big hands means I mount it as far away from the trigger guard as possible. It's about seeing...not being seen.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
looks

Since it's my money ..... quite a bit! All other things being equal.

12131 - I like that TLR-7. Appears to be only $25 more than the Inforce.
And I thought I was completely through looking at lights. Frown

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post