SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked Up A Little CZ Beauty
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked Up A Little CZ Beauty Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Great pics of a sweet looking CZ.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You do realize that many members on this forum will now be looking for one

Posts: 32 | Registered: January 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Great looking specimen and impressive shooters, enjoy!

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Quote:
------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Stradman:
You do realize that many members on this forum will now be looking for one
-----------------------------------------------
Hah! Ain’t it the truth. That’s the only problem with this wonderful forum, it's hard on the wallet… I can’t tell you how many guns I have as a result of nice photos and write-ups I’ve seen here. Smile

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Ugh! I didn't know I wanted one of those until I saw yours! She's beautiful; enjoy her!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
I had one of those back in the nineties, I was very impressed the smoothness of the double action trigger. Your example certainly looks much nicer than the one I owned.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beauty and a decent price. I see yours was made in 2009 based on the date (right side of the frame). These later ones came with the squared trigger guard. CZ discontinued the Model 83 not too many years after yours. Good find!

Posts: 2007 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
The grips really set it off

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Worlds apart from my pedestrian-looking 82. Very sweet; congrats on your find.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigFan:
Ugh! I didn't know I wanted one of those until I saw yours! She's beautiful; enjoy her!

This. EXACTLY this.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post