SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 upgraded. Shipping issue and a quick question.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 upgraded. Shipping issue and a quick question. Login/Join 
The Quiet Man
posted
First, quick question. Is everyone else's upgraded 320 now a bit fiddly to put back together after stripping? Is there some trick I'm missing or will it wear in some? I have to do a fair bit of jiggling to get the slides back on, especially the full size slide.

Second, the upgrade process itself was quick and smooth once they sent the shipping label. Gun and conversion kit were back to me in about 2 weeks. Trigger looks a bit strange, but feels fine and if anything the actual pull has improved slightly.

The only issue I ran into was return shipping. Somehow, despite asking for my address, receiving the pistol from that address, sending my multiple emails to confirm that address, and sending me an email telling me that they were shipping back to my correct address, Sig managed to put an incorrect address on the shipping label. Not just any incorrect address though. It actually was a previous address of mine that I haven't lived at in over three years. I spent the better part of a day dealing with FedEx to get that package back to the hub so I could go pick it up.

I'm honestly curious how that could even happen. Figure I will call Sig on Monday and let them know that they appear to have a bug somewhere in the system. Fortunately I actually know the person who is renting my old place, so if someone had been home and signed for the package I'd have still gotten it, but still...

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes on all the above. It is fiddly going back together.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem on mine.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the disconnector is sticking up, it will hit the back of the slide and prevent you from getting it on. If the disconnector is down, my slide goes back on fine. But sometimes the disconnector pops up right before the slide gets go it, and sometimes it won't stay down unless I hold the trigger forward.

So yes, it is fiddly.

Posts: 372 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With regard to your address, I had a similar thing happen to me. I ordered a package, only provided my current address, and the package was delivered to an old address of mine from like four years ago and 1000 miles away!

The weird part of the story is that UPS or whomever was the shipping carrier refused to provide any refund because they said that because it was delivered to a former address of mine, I probably know whoever the hell lives there now and that I was in cahoots with them to scam UPS! The nerve of them. Just typing this gets me upset again LOL.

Posts: 551 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post