SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Different grips for the Nitron STGT 1911?? What did you choose?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Different grips for the Nitron STGT 1911?? What did you choose? Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
Curious if anyone has replaced the grips for daily or regular shooting. If so, what did you do, please post pictures if you have them.

I really like the grips, but have considered setting them aside most of the time for regular grip panels.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGWolf,

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the recommendations for picture posting sites. Image Post works very well, very easy.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Interesting grips. I haven't seen one of these guns in the flesh and would jump at the chance to shoot one!

Anyone know how accuracy compares to a Gold Cup? My plain jane GSR 1911 does very well but doesn't have target sights.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I bought this when they first came out. Looks like they have discontinued the Nitron version in favor of the stainless. Both came out at the same time.

They are Karl Nill grips.

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I replaced the grips on my Sig TACOPS 1911 with Magpuls that have TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) which I prefer on 1911 working guns...

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post