SIGforum
**cancelled** Win a SIG-Sauer P230SL with Nill grips and your choice of custom finish

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/6590071264

October 20, 2019, 10:36 PM
arcwelder
**cancelled** Win a SIG-Sauer P230SL with Nill grips and your choice of custom finish
Please remember to include your forum name when you email me.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

October 21, 2019, 06:26 AM
Woodman
quote:
If you don't include your forum name in correspondence, I will assume you are not a member, and will ignore it. It's 2019.

Arc.
That would make it a donation of support without entry Wink

I'm guilty of that, on another forum. Big Grin
October 21, 2019, 01:59 PM
Greymann
Great raffle, thanks Para, Arc, DK and CCR.
October 22, 2019, 02:49 PM
sj4550
email sent
email received and payment sent

thanks to the contributors

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,
October 22, 2019, 10:09 PM
klstclair
Hi Arc,
Email sent again from email in my profile for address for three(3) tickets. I think it got caught in your SPAM or Junk filter.
Thanks,
Kevin
October 22, 2019, 10:16 PM
ensigmatic
Email sent. Response received. Thanks, Arc! I expect to pick up the USPS money order tomorrow.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
October 23, 2019, 02:19 PM
taco68
Email rec'd and payment sent!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)
October 24, 2019, 01:23 PM
W. Petroka
Email sent. Smile
October 25, 2019, 08:36 AM
ensigmatic
The check (*) is in the mail! And a *bump* for the cause Smile

(*) USPS money order, actually. As of yesterday afternoon.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
October 27, 2019, 08:06 AM
ensigmatic
BTT for a great little classic SIG pistol and a good cause: Our favourite forum!

October 27, 2019, 11:10 AM
bobandmikako
Email sent for 3 tickets. Thanks!

Edit: Payment mailed out today, 11/2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色
October 27, 2019, 09:30 PM
arcwelder
Confirmed entries are updated.

You've got to be in it to win it.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

October 28, 2019, 10:14 AM
Blue Dog
Need more entries. BTT
October 28, 2019, 06:05 PM
Woodman
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76: You've got to be in it to win it.
Indeed!

A natural brushed surface is how I see my new-to-me restored / refinished P230SL. Like RexHavoc's P230SL. The purist speaking. Or go modern, with Cummings Custom Refinishing Tritanium Cera-Hide?

RexHavoc's P230SL

October 28, 2019, 07:09 PM
2Adefender
Arc, email sent. Thanks.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.
October 28, 2019, 08:36 PM
gearhounds
I’m not getting through in an email to Arc for some reason- I keep getting an “undeliverable“ message?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
October 29, 2019, 12:38 PM
ensigmatic
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
I’m not getting through in an email to Arc for some reason- I keep getting an “undeliverable“ message?

Suspect you're doing it wrong?

"jeffmann [at] email.com", where the " [at] " is replaced with a single "@". It was written that way in the post to prevent his email addressed being harvested by 'bots that crawl the web, looking for email addresses to add to spam/scam mailing lists.

October 30, 2019, 07:23 PM
Strider41
Money order for $20 in the mail today.

Dum Spiro Pugno
October 30, 2019, 10:19 PM
signewt
will post entry tomorrow, have been out of town on road trip

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

November 01, 2019, 09:18 PM
tgmr05
With all the coated stainless pistols out currently, it will be interesting to see what the winner chooses to do - leave as is, restore like original, or make it something unique/updated. Honestly not sure which way I would go...