SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    PSE Introduces Custom Pistol Box Concept
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSE Introduces Custom Pistol Box Concept Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Kind of cool seeing my gun and archery worlds interest. PSE is one of the largest bow manufacturers and our daughter is a field staff shooter for them. Their latest concept idea, a machined aluminum pistol box. I may have to ketone when they go into production.

http://www.covertconceal.com/homepage/

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
"Life is like a box of chocolates..."

Billet aluminum isn't used very often for a candy box however. Or a cigar humidor for that matter. One of those taller wood humidors with the laid in glass lid and removable top tray would work better ("well look at what I have down here..."), as long as one doesn't mind that their pistol smells of cigar tobacco, or that their Dominicans taste like Hoppe's. Have to keep the tray full in order to keep the gun concealed however. Also would help if one were actually a cigar smoker...just to keep up appearances, mind you.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I may have to ketone when they go into production.
Ketone? Confused

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
I may have to ketone when they go into production.
Ketone? Confused

Some autocorrect error from a misspelling of 'get one'?

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15285 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Auto-error. Love it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Hmm. How many people would stay out of a box marked "Cuban Rum And Cigars" if it were just sitting on your desk?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Hmm. How many people would stay out of a box marked "Cuban Rum And Cigars" if it were just sitting on your desk?
I mean, that's the first box I'm opening. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Attractive product but it's like making a soda machine into a safe. Where do you think a burglar will try to get his oxy and milk money from?

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, what a great concept... <sarcasm>

I wouldn't take one for free.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a fan of covert conceal stuff. I do like the box though but I would rather it just stariaght up said Colt on it.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I sent in a quote request with a couple of questions. I’m curious, but as mentioned above, I’d rather just use it as a display type box.

Posts: 6301 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely seems to be a personal preference item.

I prefer to keep the handgun on my person and my cigars in a humidor. At my age, I'm easily confused. I'd hate to hold a perp at cigarpoint or try to light up my P226. Smile

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Definitely seems to be a personal preference item.

I prefer to keep the handgun on my person and my cigars in a humidor. At my age, I'm easily confused. I'd hate to hold a perp at cigarpoint or try to light up my P226.

Better than trying to light up your cigar with your P226.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
As has been said if you laid an Ed Brown 1911 on your desk and this box I am totally checking out the rum and Cubans first. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
I think the product looks great and would make an awesome presentation case with appropriate markings... But as a fake hidie-hole it's really stupid.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I's thinking Bill Clinton may order a couple.

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post