SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    220 10mm SAO 4.4"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

220 10mm SAO 4.4" Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Did Sig ever make a 220 in 10mm in SAO with the 4.4" barrel? I'm finding Elites in stainless with the 5" barrel and I'm finding Kryptek camo with the 5". The Legion is available in 10mm with the 4.4" barrel but is only DA/SA.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought all 10mm were 5 inch barrels. The legion is listed on sig site as having 4.4, but that is for the 45 variant. The legions I have looked over had 5 inch barrels

Posts: 166 | Registered: September 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I think they must have, early on, because Blade-Tech has a holster available for it. They have two SIG 10mm holsters, and neither is on their holster list. You have to call to get it. When I called, I said I had a P220-10mm SAO, and I received the holster for a 4.4" bbl. I called to return it, and they said I should have specified the P220-10mm with 5" bbl. So their descriptions are a bit messed up, but they do make the 4.4" bbl holster.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Most of the Gray Guns conversions were based on the 4.4 inch architecture. I haven't seen any of the Sig variants that weren't 5 inch. Guess I need to shop around more.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Hi! I have not seen a factory 220-10 in 4.4”. I do not believe SIG has made them. Thanks for asking.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post