SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Takedown safety lever P320 9mm
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Takedown safety lever P320 9mm Login/Join 
Member
Picture of 99623
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
quote:
Originally posted by 99623:

So I will be expecting a email from you soon?????


With respect, it was 7:35 a.m. PT at the time of your last post. Bruce made the offer on Friday morning. As a new member, maybe you should give the team at Grayguns just a bit of time to get back to you?


I'm just trying to get a lever, and another person requested one also on "my" posting which they got the quick responce from Grayguns.

I just want to purchase a lever and I will gladly pay for it, I don't want to be a pain, it's a transaction for a part and I don't want to be overlooked since the part is hard to come by.


Thanks to Grayguns for my Sig P320 parts. Smile Smile
Thanks to the forum members for their imput. Smile Smile
 
Posts: 61 | Registered: July 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 99623:
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
quote:
Originally posted by 99623:

So I will be expecting a email from you soon?????


With respect, it was 7:35 a.m. PT at the time of your last post. Bruce made the offer on Friday morning. As a new member, maybe you should give the team at Grayguns just a bit of time to get back to you?


I'm just trying to get a lever, and another person requested one also on "my" posting which they got the quick responce from Grayguns.

I just want to purchase a lever and I will gladly pay for it, I don't want to be a pain, it's a transaction for a part and I don't want to be overlooked since the part is hard to come by.


Howdy! I responded to the other fellow's email to me. I don't find your email, so I'll write you directly. I appreciate your eagerness, but please be patient. I'm trying to do you a favour. Thank you.

-Bruce




Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729
 
Posts: 9494 | Location: Spray, Reedsport, and Indianapolis | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 45caldan
posted Hide Post
With respect, I can't find an email in my inbox or junk folder....
Dan
 
Posts: 464 | Location: central FL | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 99623
posted Hide Post
I Received a email from:

Jordon Castro
Production Manager
Grayguns Inc.

He said they were sending the part out. Smile

Smile Smile I want to say "thanks" for the part, and I'm still wanting to "pay" for the part.

Since I couldn't find the part anywhere, and Grayguns has the part, it's imperative that I reimburse Grayguns for the part. Wink

Thanks again Grayguns for the part. Cool

I'm a bit "super busy" a customer arrived at my shop with five "hunting" firearms and the bluing on every firearm was rusting, not bad just the blued finish is gone so I am dealing with getting them serviced, blued, cleaned, before the rust damages the firearms permanently.

Normally I am never hit with this kind of service for firearms, however it is important to save these rifles. It's actually a bit overwhelming.


Thanks to Grayguns for my Sig P320 parts. Smile Smile
Thanks to the forum members for their imput. Smile Smile
 
Posts: 61 | Registered: July 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 45caldan
posted Hide Post
Now I too have one on the way!

Mr. Gray is the man!
thanks
 
Posts: 464 | Location: central FL | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I sent Mr. Gray an email, but maybe it got lost ?
If I could figure out how to donate to the forum, I would do that, in exchange.
 
Posts: 392 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of bschuu
posted Hide Post
*new member here*

This post showed up on the 3rd page of my Google search for a P320 takedown safety lever. Have been on the search for well over 2 weeks and nothing is in stock.

I looked online at opticsplanet, Sig's site, Glockstore, Midwestguns, buds, cheaper than dirt, grayguns, every and anywhere and couldn't find anything in stock. Of course this is after I've purchased everything needed to assemble the gun (yay me!).

Glad to hear you guys found one!

Hope to see your final products once the build is completed!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bschuu,


__________________________________________________________________________

"I've heard it said that God made all men, but Samuel Colt made all men equal."
 
Posts: 122 | Location: CA --> TN | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 99623
posted Hide Post
As I said before, I am willing to pay for the part. I am grateful to have located the part from Grayguns Inc. It's going to "make" my build, without it it was going to be difficult to locate, build.

Sig Sauer factory sent me the sear assembly and that cut my time a lot, easy peasy to install. I still have a long way to go.

Again thanks Grayguns Inc. for the big help on my build. Big Grin Big Grin


Thanks to Grayguns for my Sig P320 parts. Smile Smile
Thanks to the forum members for their imput. Smile Smile
 
Posts: 61 | Registered: July 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of bschuu
posted Hide Post
99623, what kind of build are you going with?
Stock slide, barrel, etc or more custom?


__________________________________________________________________________

"I've heard it said that God made all men, but Samuel Colt made all men equal."
 
Posts: 122 | Location: CA --> TN | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Mr. Gray, I too have been looking everywhere for this lever. Is it still possible to buy one from your company? email sent

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwypd,
 
Posts: 6 | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 99623
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bschuu:
99623, what kind of build are you going with?
Stock slide, barrel, etc or more custom?


I'm going to keep it Sig Sauer stock, using their custom products. I am building a full size P320, left handed.

Pro cut slide from Sig Sauer is one of my items that I want.


Thanks to Grayguns for my Sig P320 parts. Smile Smile
Thanks to the forum members for their imput. Smile Smile
 
Posts: 61 | Registered: July 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 99623:
The takedown safety lever is in the Sig Sauer diagram. I'm building this custom Sig Sauer P320 and I know it exists.

Take down lever


There are two different levers, one for the smaller calibers and one for the 45. The 45 lever will work with the smaller calibers as the tab that detects the presence of a magazine is shorter to accommodate the longer (front to back) .45 magazine. If you wanted to use a 9 lever with a .45, you would have to take about 0.15" off the tab so the mag would not conflict with the tab. Of the top of my head, I THINK Top Gun might have both parts.


---------------The Answer Is There Is No Answer---------------
 
Posts: 145 | Registered: January 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 99623
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by exfed2001:
quote:
Originally posted by 99623:
The takedown safety lever is in the Sig Sauer diagram. I'm building this custom Sig Sauer P320 and I know it exists.

Take down lever


There are two different levers, one for the smaller calibers and one for the 45. The 45 lever will work with the smaller calibers as the tab that detects the presence of a magazine is shorter to accommodate the longer (front to back) .45 magazine. If you wanted to use a 9 lever with a .45, you would have to take about 0.15" off the tab so the mag would not conflict with the tab. Of the top of my head, I THINK Top Gun might have both parts.


Nope, they don't have them in stock.

Thankfully Grayguns was able to ship me one, and I am really GRATEFUL for them. The part is arriving today and I'm very, very, ECSTATIC about this part. Big Grin

I've been really wanting a Sig Sauer for quite some time after I found out about their pro cut slides, great reputation for building firearms, and ease of service.


Thanks to Grayguns for my Sig P320 parts. Smile Smile
Thanks to the forum members for their imput. Smile Smile
 
Posts: 61 | Registered: July 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 45caldan
posted Hide Post
Got mine today also!
Just waiting on a sear housing group I ordered from Sig and I'll be GTG.
 
Posts: 464 | Location: central FL | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 99623
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45caldan:
Got mine today also!
Just waiting on a sear housing group I ordered from Sig and I'll be GTG.


Are they on back order????


Thanks to Grayguns for my Sig P320 parts. Smile Smile
Thanks to the forum members for their imput. Smile Smile
 
Posts: 61 | Registered: July 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 45caldan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 99623:
quote:
Originally posted by 45caldan:
Got mine today also!
Just waiting on a sear housing group I ordered from Sig and I'll be GTG.


Are they on back order????

Ordered mine from Sig last week but they show out of stock again.
 
Posts: 464 | Location: central FL | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 99623
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45caldan:
quote:
Originally posted by 99623:
quote:
Originally posted by 45caldan:
Got mine today also!
Just waiting on a sear housing group I ordered from Sig and I'll be GTG.


Are they on back order????

Ordered mine from Sig last week but they show out of stock again.


Eek I was told by a company employee that they were backordered for a while now. When I contacted them they they took my credit card information, told me that they would work on it for me. I don't know how they found one for me, and I don't care if it was stashed somewhere, I am just grateful for them finding one. It was delivered within a week after that conversation. Eek

I'm registered as a FFL dealer with Sig Sauer, I set up a account with them, and I don't know if that changes anything in regards to ordering parts except that I can receive parts that are not normally sold???I

I have a account with Savage, and some parts are restricted, however I am able too order parts will no problem. That helps me out as I had a customer firearm that was damaged, and I needed certain restricted parts to make repairs.


Thanks to Grayguns for my Sig P320 parts. Smile Smile
Thanks to the forum members for their imput. Smile Smile
 
Posts: 61 | Registered: July 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 45caldan
posted Hide Post
delete
 
Posts: 464 | Location: central FL | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 45caldan
posted Hide Post
Received the sear group today!
Its now complete.
 
Posts: 464 | Location: central FL | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 45caldan
posted Hide Post
delete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 45caldan,
 
Posts: 464 | Location: central FL | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Takedown safety lever P320 9mm

© SIGforum 2020