SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    22LR Range Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22LR Range Day Login/Join 
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted
My 22LR P226 with friends on a 22LR range day. I'm well stocked with 22lr so I see more days like this in my immediate future.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Some great looking guns you got there!

I love my .22 firearms. There was a time when I thought I might never buy another centerfire firearm again. That quickly passed but I still love a good .22.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I'm on the hunt for a P226 in 22lr, haven't seen one around here, but someday...

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
The factory 22lr P226's are all legacy frames with SA\DA triggers. Your other option is to find a 22lr conversion kit. The bonus with the Sig is it runs on subsonic ammo.

quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Cool!

I'm on the hunt for a P226 in 22lr, haven't seen one around here, but someday...

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
The bonus with the Sig is it runs on subsonic ammo.

Thanks!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
.22 range days are really most enjoyable.

Congrats,

HK Ag

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Looks like a nice day was had. I just picked up the new Glock 44and it's been a blast.

It always amazes me how much fun .22's can be.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite things about rimfire day is that we don't have to police our brass.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T.Webb:
Looks like a nice day was had. I just picked up the new Glock 44and it's been a blast.

It always amazes me how much fun .22's can be.

T WEbb thanks for sharing, I have always liked Glocks and have one of these on my long list of wants. Would love to hear any details about it.

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post