SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Newest Member of my CZ Family
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newest Member of my CZ Family Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Damn it, y'all did it to me again!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Recently purchased a CZP-10C and it is probably the most accurate handgun I have ever owned. My Sig P320 X- Carry is very accurate but not quite as good as the P-10. Feel very confident carrying either one of them. Can't wait until my Sig P365 delivers. Been some minor start issues so shipment has been delayed until they are ironed out.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Newest CZ 75B fully Cajuinized. I have a 99041 which is a P01 slide, P01 all steel frame with a thumb safety and no decocker. CGW is installing their Pro Package in it for me.

Posts: 413 | Registered: July 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
My CZs are all equipped with LOK palm swell grips, now. Love it.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the PCR may be my next purchase.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Hey 12131 you don't happen to have a photo of those palm swell grips next to a stock grip depicting the difference in thickness do you? I keep hearing about them. I have a 75 and a 75B with G10s. I like the way my Shadow 2 fits, I wonder how the palm swells fit.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
How do you guys feel about a Cajunized CZ P-07? Any other light plastic pistols that would make for a better DA/SA carry gun? I already have both a G43 and G19 and am looking for the best available plastic DA/SA carry option with a safety. Thanks.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Hey 12131 you don't happen to have a photo of those palm swell grips next to a stock grip depicting the difference in thickness do you? I keep hearing about them. I have a 75 and a 75B with G10s. I like the way my Shadow 2 fits, I wonder how the palm swells fit.

Sorry, no comparison pics, but I can tell you that the LOK palm swell grips have the same profile as the rubber (not plastic) grips that came originally on the PCR. I like the profile but hate the rubber, so the LOK is the perfect answer. They definitely fill your hand better than the flatter VZ grips.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I will try a pair on one of my 75s.

Beth Greene