SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta APX review
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta APX review Login/Join 
posted
This is not my review but I came across it and I like it as the reviewer compares it to other current offering.

https://youtu.be/525bxzKUCp4

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I've had an APX for a couple of weeks now

It's a big gun....g17 sized with a slide width closer to a g21

The trigger is comfortable and consistent. It's close to a vp9 trigger, but the reset is longer. The reset is very audible and tactie though

It shoots very softly, partly I'm sure due to the multiple spring recoil rod....it needs to be seen to be believed...there are several springs on the recoil guide rod intertwined together is the best I can describe it

Overall, it's a fine gun. But I am so heavily invested in glock it would take the lady of the lake tossing me a different striker fired pistol that gave me divine right to rule England to get me to change

It will be nothing more than a novelty/range toy for me. Overall, it has its place with the p320, vp9, ppq and M&P

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
This will be an interesting gun when we find out about the different grips and caliber conversions. If they make it more affordable than another company then it will gain some traction.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post