SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Vedder Rapid Tuck IWB Holster for P365 or similar compact pistol - Anyone use one???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vedder Rapid Tuck IWB Holster for P365 or similar compact pistol - Anyone use one??? Login/Join 
posted
Wanted to ask if anyone is actively using the Rapid Tuck Vedder holster for their P365 or similar compact pistol and if so - what do you like/dislike about this specific holster design. I am thinking if I buy one I will go with the horsehide version...

Thinking about buying this model for my P365 if Vedder puts their holsters on sale for Father’s Day....Any feedback is appreciated...Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't speak to Rapid Tuck but the Light Tuck is terrific and Vedder is a great company with wonderful customer service.

Bill

Posts: 137 | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gwmac:
Can't speak to Rapid Tuck but the Light Tuck is terrific and Vedder is a great company with wonderful customer service.

+10

Posts: 347 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I don’t carry IWB often but do have a light tuck for a Walther PPS and it’s a great little holster that is made well that does what I want when carrying IWB. No complaints at all.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not Rapid Tuck.. I have the Light Tuck and like it.

Posts: 16 | Registered: April 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I don’t carry IWB often but do have a light tuck for a Walther PPS and it’s a great little holster that is made well that does what I want when carrying IWB. No complaints at all.

^^^^^THIS, exactly.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several Light-Tucks. I really like them b/c they can be adjusted for a 4:30 to 5:30 carry or a cross-draw. They are a very comfortable IWB option.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Guys - Decision is final. I plan on giving them a try in the coming weeks. I do appreciate everyone taking time to respond...Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
I have the Vedder LIT-TUC IWB and OWB, both are fantastic, Vedder is a quality company with quality products...

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quirky Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarmsp226:
Thanks Guys - Decision is final. I plan on giving them a try in the coming weeks. I do appreciate everyone taking time to respond...Mark

I think you will like them. I carry a light tuck almost every day and really like it. I have one for several pistols with the largest being a HK p30 and they are very comfortable. The G43 nearly disappears when carrying it in a light tuck. I assume the 365 would be the same.

Posts: 869 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of coltchris
posted Hide Post
Not a IWB, but recently purchased a Vedder OWB Quick Draw holster & really like it. HOWEVER, after one weeks use, retention is terrible to say the least. There is literally NO retention. I mistakenly thought all Vedders has retention adjustment! Sending back today for "tightening"; hope it works! Anybody else had this problem???

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a Light Tuck for an XDe pistol. When it arrived the fit was loose and sloppy, although it did click when pistol seated and did have good retention. When snapped into place, the pistol was a loose fit, capable of moving around. The metal clip was installed in such a manner that tucking a shirt was impossible. I did not like the metal clip or how it was installed. Vedder has limited return policy and you must notify them before returning a holster. Also a lifetime limit of one holster per family.
I found the Dara Minimalist to be a better design with excellent workmanship. Each holster is inspected by three separate people for quality and a perfect fit. https://www.daraholsters.com/m...imalist-iwb-holster/

Posts: 2047 | Location: East Central Toadsuck, Florida | Registered: September 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post