SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Beretta Cheetah 380 at local shop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Beretta Cheetah 380 at local shop Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
Actually, two of them. One nickel, one blue. Out of my price range, though, at over $800. Still, I was glad to see that they're bringing them in again.

Posts: 26900 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I want an 87 badly...I just wish they weren't so daggone expensive.

Posts: 8564 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just bought av87!last week. High quality, sweet shooter.

Posts: 370 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I wish I hadn't had to sell my 86. I did get $200 more for it than I paid, which eased the pain a little. As for $800 for one, nope.

Posts: 27944 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Soaring Hawk
posted Hide Post
Very high quality pistols. The 84FS is currently readily available on the market. Also, the 81FS (7,65mm) is being imported in limited quanities. They are nice choices for those who like .380 and .32 acp. The standard 87 ( a wonderful high quality .22 LR) is getting spotty to find. prices on them are beginning to hit the $900 mark.

Posts: 1180 | Registered: March 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post