SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is your ccw made of?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your ccw made of? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It is made of melted concertina wire forged into the perfect compromise of size and weight, lubricated by the souls of the vanquished.

Or...steel and Al alloy. I guess it's the latter. Wink

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
S&W 6946 retro excellence.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it is winter, either a 228 or 229. Other seasons, my S&W Shield 9mm. And the Shield is the only plastic gun that I like.

Posts: 4648 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All stainless steel, thank you SIG.
It's a 220 Elite DA/SA 10mm, and is on my right side daily. You tupper ware freaks can be happy all day long, but no thanks here.

Pilotka
NRA lifer

Posts: 69 | Location: Manassas Park, VA | Registered: May 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aparoche
posted Hide Post
Steel and plastic... I have options -- Kahr MK9, G43, and a Shield.

Posts: 524 | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
3 pages and no pics? Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Alloy and steel CZ P 01

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1736 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike the Texan:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
You left out choice "Both". Wink

Schrodinger's pistol?

Plastic for me: a G26 fits the bill for capacity and concealability.

If it's Schrodinger's pistol, does that mean you don't know what your carrying until you pull it out of the holster or that you don't know if it's loaded until you pull the trigger?

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred! - Henry Cabot Henhouse III, aka "SuperChicken"

Posts: 132 | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted Hide Post
I don't own any polymer/plastic guns so it's metal for me all the way.

"In God We Trust"

Posts: 1992 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I voted no clue.

You were not specific to day of the week or what I am wearing.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Sea-Moose
posted Hide Post
I love the feel of steel each and every day!!!!

Posts: 301 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
320RX Compact in 9mm or a G26.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I have both plastic and metal in my carry rotation.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both...sometimes a Walther PPS but I just got a S&W 3913NL, so I may try that for a while

Posts: 42 | Registered: February 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post