SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Happy Birthday to me - HK Goodness
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday to me - HK Goodness Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Great picture and great pistol. The grain and HK logo stand out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy B-day and a very nice pistol. I love the grips. I am also sorry to about your loss.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday RC, hope this year is absolutely awesome for you, Sir.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Buddy!!
That's a mighty fine present you got there.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very, very nice pistol! You deserve to treat yourself once in a while. Congrats & Happy Birthday.

Jerry

Posts: 158 | Location: Oregon | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday,
That's a nice looking HK for sure, enjoy.

Posts: 1541 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy B'Day Rolan!!

Great gift to yourself.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine my life without my better half. Congratulations on a beautiful pistol. I am an unapologetic HK fanboy and the p7's are amazingSmile Enjoy.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Still sorry to hear about your loss brother. Damn fine choice there for a birthday present. An investment these days the way the prices have been climbing.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I regret selling the several I’ve owned.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am the
Darkside
Picture of Pistole226
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday! Great present.

"The quick have their sleepwalkers, and so do the dead." Dieter Dengler, Rescue Dawn

Posts: 7787 | Registered: October 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Always liked your photos.

Glad to see another one....

It's an HK Jubilee !

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post