SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 caliber xchange
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 caliber xchange Login/Join 
posted
Looking to get a caliber xchange kit for my 320. Want to change my 357 sig compact to 9mm.
My question is does anyone know if the kits fit a 320 that hasn't had the sig upgrade? I had grayguns do a competition kit and flat trigger on my 320 and I don't want to change a thing cause it's about the sweetest shooter I have. Want to conveet to 9mm but some guys at the range told me that the conversions only work with the new upgraded 320 and not the old ones.
Anyone know for sure ?

Thanks for any info.

Posts: 249 | Location: Westchester County NY | Registered: September 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
I believe an upgraded slide WILL work with a non-upgraded FCU, as the only difference is a small milled out section to accommodate the disconnect.

An upgraded FCU will NOT work with a non-upgraded slide, due to the lack of the milled section.

So you should be good to go whichever slide you pick up.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^ THIS, For Sure! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8870 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK great. Thanks!

Posts: 249 | Location: Westchester County NY | Registered: September 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interest in a trade? Email in profile.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Yes it will work.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post