SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Blue box Tysons P220 Euro with Morini walnut
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue box Tysons P220 Euro with Morini walnut Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
This has been on consignment from an estate sale at a small shop near me for almost a year. I probably paid too much but I tried several times to work a deal and they wouldn't budge until recently. But, I love the walnut and it was complete.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Now, to find some additional mags for it. Also...thanks to Q for some feedback a week or so ago on values. It makes a nice addition to my other Westies.

Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
The wood looks good although not my cup of tea.

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Looks like you have a good selection of West German awesomeness.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
That was well worth the wait! That’s just beautiful! I love the walnut.

I think the previous owner would be gratified to know it’s in the hands of someone who will appreciate it.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It looks like persistence paid off nicely - glad it found a good home!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a very nice looking gun. Looks like it hasn't been shot at all, but has been carried a bit.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
small shop near me for almost a year.

The one next to the bike trail?

ETA and carwash, since I just realized there is another shop walking distance to the bike trail.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
Looks like it hasn't been shot at all, but has been carried a bit.

don't think it's carry wear but just marks from the safe or display case in the store. I'll see if they rub off or can be minmized with oil. That's the thing about my lighting setup...every little detail is shown and nowhere near as obvious in real life.

quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
small shop near me for almost a year.

The one next to the bike trail?

ETA and carwash, since I just realized there is another shop walking distance to the bike trail.

No, Bullets & Beans out in Hamilton.

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Nice score, thanks for sharing. I never get tired of looking at P-220's.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Beauty!!!

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I would not have been able to hold out for a year on that one. How much was it?

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice collection PGT

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I like the composition of your group photo.

Handsome pistols!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Very handsome.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Nice find! My Tysons 220 is very similar, but no wood grips. It actually came wearning Browning BDA grips with a set of SIG grips in the bag.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
quote:
It actually came wearning Browning BDA grips with a set of SIG grips in the bag.

That's intriguing!

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post