SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    In stock 320 takedown levers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In stock 320 takedown levers? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
My search-fu is failing me. Is there any other place out there that's got the new style 320 takedown levers in stock aside from Numrich?

TGS is out of stock...sadly, because they're charging $8 less for the part than Numrich.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep. I haven't seen them for awhile. Getting used to getting gouged by the gen1 TDL. lol

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually prefer the original over the newer TDLs and have two of the new just sitting in storage. I ordered them from SIG earlier this year. I did file the one original down some so it still provides the ledge but less pronounced. It's just about perfect.

CZ P10C and HK VP9 SK - Go Bucks!

Posts: 54 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: April 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I got used to the Gen 1 lever too, although it was quite a shock the first time I shot it.

But now that I switched to the small frame, I'm worried the problem will come back, so I figure it's time to get rid of the offending part altogether.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post