SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ Scorpion EVO S1 pistol
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ Scorpion EVO S1 pistol Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I use that blue force gear widget on some situations but really like the PMM sling mount on the EVO.
https://www.parkermountainmach...QD__Sling_Mount.html

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I love my Scorpions. Rolan's list of aftermarket accessories is right on. I also changed to the lighter trigger spring from HB Industries.
They are just plain fun, reliable guns that are reasonably priced.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve been thinking of getting a scorpion for a while but now the Stribog is in the running too. Any feedback from those that have shot both?

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peanut71:
I’ve been thinking of getting a scorpion for a while but now the Stribog is in the running too. Any feedback from those that have shot both?

I have never shot the Grand Power Stribog but I shot their K100 full size 9mm and loved it. Accurate low recoil, good ergonomics for me. The only reason that I did not get one was that if anything goes wrong with the firearm, the customer must pay shipping to and from the importer who probably sends it back to Slovakia. This information was given to me from another forum from several owners of the pistol who had issues.

I do not know if the policy has changed but for me, I decided not to buy a Grand Power.

I tired to join the company sponsored website but my joining did not work. I contact Grand Power and a response came back in broken English informing me that the person in charge of the website was out of town and address the issue when he/she returned. I was never able to get access to this forum and no one ever responded to my additional e-mails.

IMHO this behavior is not representative of good customer service.

In addition, when I went to their website I received the following warning that by entering their site I am stating that I am a "...firearms license or permit holder...."

I hope that you find this information helpful. Good luck with your decision.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just found some additional info on Grand Power warranty. According to Eagle Imports who I believe is the importer, the firearms are serviced in the US in IN or MN but you must pay all shipping charges. It can get expensive if you have to send the pistol in even once. I would get some Grand Powers but not with these shipping arrangements.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love mine. I run it suppressed with the tail hook brace.

It’s a poor man’s MP5.

Ditch the safety levers. HB industries has all the stuff you need.

Posts: 141 | Location: Fort Myers, FL , USA | Registered: March 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Just purchased an S2 from my LGS. They had 3 left on Thurs, now none. I have to admit, this is a neat little package.

Already ordered replacement parts, a ProStock charging handle, Delta trigger, trigger spring kit and trigger hardware package, YetiWurks grip, all from H.B. Industries. I have wait listed Mini AK safety levers and a NoOsprey tool, may also get a Duckbill mag release. Also ordered five of the PSA 35 rd mags from Palmetto.
Will try to get some range time on Tues.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a bluish gray one and love it! Not even Beto gan tske this from my cold dead hand!
https://imgur.com/a/SKslrvG

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post