Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USP .357 SIG Login/Join 
posted
I picked up a H&K USP compact in .357 sig. I know how to date sigs but not HK's. It has KI and s/n is 111-000142. What year is it. Thanks.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Had them printed years back but its been gone for some time now. Easy to locate on line. BTW, give us a pic please as the gun and cartridge combo are interesting. Thanks...

A B C D E F G H I K
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Mine is KK dated. 111-000897. I quit tracking after 10k rounds. Night sights are really dim. It's been used and abused for over 16 years. The NP3 is still holding up. I haven't changed the spring yet

It pretty much became a safe queen when the P2000 in 357 came out.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8019 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That's a handy little package right there. Looks like cocked and locked carry capable as well. I will guess it is 13 round?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Nice pick up, super jealous!

Posts: 841 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
One of the few pistols I regret parting with, enjoy Wink

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
12 round mags. so 12+1. yes 13. Smile
it can do DA/SA/Decock/Safe, LEM, etc. all the standard USP variants + LEM.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8019 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Color me jealous, I have been wanting one for years...always thought it would be an awesome EDC.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
I wish they had made one in a full size as well. I have owned mine for just under two decades now. I do love the USPc in 357SIG

I have two other HKs chambered in 357SIG. A P2000SK that it looks like I never photographed and this one . . . .

It is capable of putting 30 rounds of 357SIG on target in roughly 2 seconds. Not practical, but it is loads of fun Smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one of those USP-C 357 Sig pistols, super nice!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
Color me jealous, I have been wanting one for years...always thought it would be an awesome EDC.

My EDC....Yes, it's Awesome! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8877 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I'm also a fan of the USP Compact in .357 Sig

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tundrav84wd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:

It is capable of putting 30 rounds of 357SIG on target in roughly 2 seconds. Not practical, but it is loads of fun Smile.

Sigh,..... Wink

Old School German Sigs,....Quality and Reliability you can consistently depend on, right out of the box.

**Remembering 9/11/2001 Celebrating 5/1/2011**

OPUS DEI CUM PECUNIA ALIENUM EFFICEMUS

Posts: 6417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tundrav84wd:
Sigh,..... Wink
On more than one occasion, I have taken fellow Forum Members that were visiting Florida out to the range to "Test Fire" the MP5/357

Next time you make it to South Florida, you are more than welcome.

In the meantime, tomorrow it is off to the SHOT Show. Monday I will be out at the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club shooting the new guns. Monday Night, I will start my usual SHOT Show thread in the Lounge.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tundrav84wd
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Sigh,..... Wink
On more than one occasion, I have taken fellow Forum Members that were visiting Florida out to the range to "Test Fire" the MP5/357

In the meantime, tomorrow it is off to the SHOT Show. Monday I will be out at the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club shooting the new guns. Monday Night, I will start my usual SHOT Show thread in the Lounge.

You've offered before, and I appreciate that. Just haven't been that way in years. I've shot the 10mm, but this would be much nicer I'm sure. Maybe a mag full of Underwood 125gn bonded GDHP...

Have fun at SHOT, and look forward to your thread about it.

Old School German Sigs,....Quality and Reliability you can consistently depend on, right out of the box.

**Remembering 9/11/2001 Celebrating 5/1/2011**

OPUS DEI CUM PECUNIA ALIENUM EFFICEMUS

Posts: 6417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice USP find.

Posts: 621 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Came across one on GB recently that looked almost mint, newer date code, and both 40 and 357 barrels for around $650 buy now. Didn't realize how rare that 357 was in the HKs. Been kicking myself for not picking that one up. The usp 45 has become one of my favorites and will be adding a compact once I come across another good deal.

Posts: 177 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. I am a fan of the USP series and HK in general. Never messed with a compact but may have to try one out.

Posts: 2957 | Location: NM | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Colt was kind enough to take me to the range and shoot this gun. It was a blast.

quote:
quote:
Sigh,..... Wink

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post