SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Well I really wanted to add a CZ10c to my CZ collection but
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well I really wanted to add a CZ10c to my CZ collection but Login/Join 
Picture of valkyrie1
posted
I tried a couple and just did not like the trigger feel and the way my finger rubbed on the bottom of the trigger guard so I ended up with a HK vp9. The 4 mag special does not hurt the deal either.. I'll continue to enjoy my other CZs thou.

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Good choice on the VP9 and hard to go wrong with the 4 free magazines deal. Cool

I tried the CZ P10C at a factory shoot and it is a nice pistol but did not work for me. I like and shoot both my PPQ and VP9 better. It seems to me the P10C might be better for smaller hands. I wear XL gloves and have large back straps on my PPQ and VP9 though the medium work well for me too. My strong hand felt too cramped with the P10C, even more so than my Gen 2 Glock 19, especially the distance to trigger break. I tried the CZ P07 and PCR the same day and shot both much better than the P10C. The grip on the P07 worked fine for me as did the PCR I tried. It sure is a great time for someone looking to buy a striker fired pistol with all the terrific choices and good prices.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
It seems to me the P10C might be better for smaller hands

I would agree with that. It fits my small mitts exceptionally well. Its aggressive texturing is feels good...up to a point. Can't imagine wearing one; it'll likely eat through fabric like a moth with a binge eating disorder. At some point I'll probably end up buying one along with the APX to knock about with just like I do with so many other strikers. The last couple that came into the shop had exceptional triggers, better than the early ones that came through; I do hate when that happens but now I'm more intrigued than I had been previously.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a CZ P 10. I looked at the pistol three times before I bought one. There were many things I did not like about the pistol. I did not like the sticky trigger, the mag release, the aggressive rtf and the sights ( Dawson Precision is going to make some sights for this pistol). Then I took it to the range and discovered this pistol is a real shooting machine. The ergonomics are subtle but really good. Made me have a different opinion about it.

Posts: 139 | Registered: August 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I held and shot my buddies as well and just didn't love it... cant say exactly one big thing that turned me off just didn't feel right...ended up buying a FN509 instead and love it! Like Soggy said, I will still probably end up with one(will wait to see if a full size comes 'round)and the APX too...

Posts: 269 | Registered: August 12, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Heck, maybe I should check out the P10. I have smallish hands.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Purchased a P-10C last weekend.
The trigger had a gritty take up but a clean, crisp break which I was able to verify prior to purchase.
10 minutes of clean up and lube removed all of the grittiness on take up.

Edited to add: Removed a bunch of my other blather that belonged in a separate thread.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Steve 22X,

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post