SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 43 Magguts Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 43 Magguts Question Login/Join 
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted
I'm curious if anyone here has tried the +1 Magguts solution for adding additional capacity to a factory mag. And if so, what was your experience with it. Thanks.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I use them in my 42 mags with a pearce plus one and haven’t had any problems. I have read that some had had issues but I never have.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Student of Weapons Craft
Picture of Exodus
posted Hide Post
I have one kit for my 43. I use Ghost +2 extensions for the spare mags. The Magguts performed as promised. 7+1 capacity with the factory floor plate. I have about 100 rounds through that one mag without failure. I've had it for about a year now and it has been loaded the entire time.

Posts: 259 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Placing my order now. Many thanks for your responses.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I run magguts on my G43. ~ 500 rds no issues.

Posts: 248 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post