SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    For those with railed subcompact handguns - TLR7
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those with railed subcompact handguns - TLR7 Login/Join 
Picture of KHolm
posted
I adopted in to the TLR7 by default with a Glock 19 I picked up a few months ago. I like the size, output and typical Streamlight quality. As for the controls, well, still getting used to them. I think the TLR7’s greatest strength is the flexibility across multiple handguns. I currently have them installed on Glock 19’s, 17’s, HK P30’s, an M&P 2.0 and an extra on an MCX. I picked up an HK P30SK yesterday and thought what the hell and toyed with the multiple keys the lights come with and found that the TLR7 with the 1913-4 key actually fits very well on it. Normally I wouldn’t have a light on a gun of this size but I don’t have plans to carry it just yet and it will primarily be an extr truck gun.

Are there any other compact or sub-compact handguns you’ve experienced a good fit with the TLR7 installed? I may eventually get a holster made for it. Who knows!

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I gave a TLR 8 on my wife’s P320 sub compact 9mm. Fits great

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6985 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Classic! I love the picture.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I'm very happy with the P2000 & TLR-7 combo. I have a holster on order for it.

十人十色

Posts: 2102 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Been wanting to put a TLR-7 on my EDC P30sk, just procrastinated buying one. Of course that will necessitate a new IWB holster as well.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Mine sits beneath my Sig P320 Compact 45 for home defense.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phred:
Classic! I love the picture.

It would have been funnier had the light been reversed on the rail as well. Big Grin

I use a TLR7 on a P320c at home. It also fits a P2000sk well.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I have a TLR-7 on a M&P Compact 2.0 that I use for night/evening carry. I’m a big fan of the TLR-7.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
There are some investigators over this way that carry a gen 4 Glock 30 with a TLR-7.

I put one on my Glock 30s. Pretty decent. Actually thought about looking for an IWB holster for that setup.

Posts: 434 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:
I'm very happy with the P2000 & TLR-7 combo. I have a holster on order for it.

Alpha Concealment IWB arrived today for the P2000/TLR7. I ordered it 28 days ago. It's well made and fits great.

十人十色

Posts: 2102 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post