SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Legion July Rebate
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Legion July Rebate Login/Join 
posted
Did anyone receive their Legion July Rebate? I just checked mine and it says still processing. The rebate expires Sept 30th.
https://www.mgewholesale.com/u...al.pdf?1561476780952

Posts: 203 | Registered: April 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Check your spam folder. I received a multi character code. You can always call Sig CS to check on its status as well.

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just checked my email and Status online. No email in spam or junk folder and still processing. Will give them a call today. Thanks

posted Hide Post
No, I have not received the $200 coupon nor the legion case. Mine was mailed Aug 8 & the Case is showing inputed Aug 14. The case is on my orders page as "Pending Fulfillment".

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4263 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the case and coin about two weeks ago, calling today about the rebate. Being that the 30th is last day to redeem the rebate.

Picture of BamaCav
posted Hide Post
Just off the phone with Sig. The customer service rep emailed me my code today for the July Legion rebate. They also told me they just received a large bag order to start fulfilling the Legion bag and coin shipments as well.

Posts: 126 | Location: AL | Registered: December 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just called and got the code for the rebate.

posted Hide Post
Called & was given the Rebate Code. Was told expiration date was extended but he did not know the new date.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4263 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elec540:
Did anyone receive their Legion July Rebate? I just checked mine and it says still processing. The rebate expires Sept 30th.
https://www.mgewholesale.com/u...al.pdf?1561476780952

I never knew of this. Never received an email. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! I bought a Sig P320 X-Five legion in July. I emailed CS and will also call on Monday.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
I have been waiting forever for my P320 rebates. Truly glacial.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobC2:
I have been waiting forever for my P320 rebates. Truly glacial.

I bought a P220 Legion in 10mm back on June 1st. I just received the bag and the coin about a week ago. I bought my P320 X-Five Legion in July and still have not received the bag/coin. Not expecting it anytime soon. Sig is becoming a bit of a disappointment in this area. I am really disappointed I didn't get any type of notification on the $200 rebate for buying my Legion in July 2019!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fnforme
posted Hide Post
I called Sig and they processed my Legion rebate over the phone and mailed me a code immediately. Also, was told that they discontinued the relationship with the prior legion case subcontractor and were waiting fulfillment from a different manufacturer. Whatever we receive will be a different case from the old ones.

Posts: 3419 | Location: Miami, FL | Registered: April 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post