SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    E2 grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E2 grips Login/Join 
posted
Where can a guy buy just the replacement grip, not the entire kit? Want some for a P229. I'll check with Sig, didn't want to pay $40 though.

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They show up from time to time here and on other auction sites for a decent price. If and when you decide to put them on, check on the site here or youtube on how to install using the credit card trick. The reason is the trigger spring can be bent/destroyed when putting the E2 grips on if you are not careful. I screwed up a couple springs prior to using the technique. It will save you some headaches.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, good idea! I have them on my P229, but wanted a set for my new M11-A1. Yeah, definitely need to be careful on the springs. I found a new set on ebay for my P227 for $17 shipped, didn't get that lucky on this gun.

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post