SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wanted a 320 but don't like rails....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted a 320 but don't like rails.... Login/Join 
Picture of xaircav
posted
So I got a 320 compact, put on a subcompact grip frame and a 12 round magazine with Osidian Arms pinky extension (Great product!) Then put X grips on the 15 round magazines.

I have flown among the trees and looked into the face of the enemy.

Posts: 785 | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Innovation!

Wanted a .357sig X-Carry, they don't make one. I bought a P320 Carry .357sig, changed out the grip module for an X-carry, bought a PELT II flat trigger from Gray Guns and plan to install X-Ray3 sights.

That should do it.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics please

Posts: 191 | Location: TX,USA | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two of those Obsidian Arms pinky extensions. You are correct, they are fantastic.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I'm shopping around for an RX Compact upper to slap on my SC.

Yes, those Obsidian Arms extensions are on point.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Pachmayr extensions work well and are a bargain at 2 for less than $10.

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea but that be ugly!

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Yea but that be ugly!

Yea but a couple of Jacksons in my wallet look nice.

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I did the same thing with my P320c.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post