SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    High Round Counts P365
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

High Round Counts P365 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have just over 3400 round through mine. It has been sent back to sig twice. First time was at close to 1000 rounds and they replaced the striker. 2nd time was around another 700 rounds and experienced a dead trigge, so they replaced the trigger spring and adjusted the trigger bar. Since returned the 2nd time, I have had 1500 rounds without any other problems.

Posts: 178 | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have over 2700 rounds through mine. June 18 born date and not a problem one.

Posts: 24 | Registered: March 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by triaxle:
I have looked at the 365 since they came out , and I still will not buy one to many other good guns out there . I think every site has info about the 365 problems .

Do you consider your non-existent 365 a “high round count” pistol like the OP asked about?

OUCH!!!!! Eek

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
No issues at all with mine.

They also got approved as backup guns at my agency last year. No issues with weapons used in the qual courses. The certification process for adding a new weapon to the list requires 5k rounds out of the evaluation guns. If there had been issues, they wouldn’t be approved. Maybe we got all the good ones.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or, perhaps the problems are in the past, and substantially exaggerated. There are numerous accounts of 6000+ trouble free rounds, and a few over 10k, to be found elsewhere.

Posts: 49 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have over 4000 documented rounds through our range rental(not everyone puts the round count in the computer after the gun gets returned). I'd put the count as 5000-6500 rounds. Date of birth is 6/11/18. We only run 115gr fmj through it. Except for some light strikes when it's due for a cleaning, it's been flawless. Not even a recoil spring change yet.

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Have 500+, no issues, DOB 10/24/18.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine was born in early May 2018. Over 2000 rounds and no issues whatsoever.

Posts: 5 | Registered: August 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I just broke down and got one...looking forward putting some rounds downrange.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bcjwriter,

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flashman70
posted Hide Post
Just got back from the range where I put 150 rounds through the new P365. No malfunctions, great little pistol. Glad I got a Uplula mag loader - those mags are bears to load.

clarior hinc honos.

Posts: 365 | Location: Pawleys Island, SC | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to update this old thread. See my post 4 or 5 up for reference. Yesterday, after 10,000 rounds, the trigger return spring broke. This is a range rental gun, that doesn't get cleaned like ones that we would own and carry. It is STILL on its original recoil spring. I've told them to replace it, for the sake of frame battering, but there hasn't been any. And yes, it does still work if you turn the pistol upside down lol. I'd say that I would trust my life to one that's working properly.

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timmy 668:
We have over 4000 documented rounds through our range rental(not everyone puts the round count in the computer after the gun gets returned). I'd put the count as 5000-6500 rounds. Date of birth is 6/11/18. We only run 115gr fmj through it. Except for some light strikes when it's due for a cleaning, it's been flawless. Not even a recoil spring change yet.

According to the manual, the recoil spring should be replaced every 2,500 rounds.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
9/18/18 Birth Date
Over 1,000 rounds put down the range. The only issue I have had (as well as others with other brands of pistols)was getting through the crappy 100 rounds of Winchester white box of ammo I put thru it. I typically use factory and remanufactured ammo with no problems

THe only problem YOU will have is if you don't get one Smile

Posts: 24 | Location: NW Chicago Suburb | Registered: September 19, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
My primary P365 is now over 3K rds fired and my backup over 1K rds fired. Zero issues still.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
I just hit 2000 rounds through mine, BOD of 20-Jun-18. The primer swipe is there, but I've not had any issue at all. Ammo has been 115 gr FMJ from Dakota Munitions and about 200 rounds of Hornady 135 gr Critical Duty.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
According to the manual, the recoil spring should be replaced every 2,500 rounds.

Thank you for pointing that out, Warhorse. I'll admit that I wouldn't have known otherwise.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the info all! Does anyone know of any armorers replacement milestones (other than the recoil spring), such as when certain springs should e updated?

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

Thank you for pointing that out, Warhorse. I'll admit that I wouldn't have known otherwise.

I must admit that it is rare for me to read owners manuals. Wink

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

I must admit that it is rare for me to read owners manuals. Wink

A fellow member here pointed this fact out to me as well. Cool

Just don't inform you-tubers of this requirement.. many of them tend to act like little brats who just had their lollipop taken from them. Roll Eyes

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know what my round count is but ive carried my 2018 model 24 hours a day but not now...because i don't shoot it or carry it any longer....It has become totally unreliable.... it started with failures to extract and now is also plagued with light primer strikes....

I called sig and found that their lifetime warranty only covers Whatever but does not cover wear and tear....the rep did relent and sent me a new extractor assembly.....which had been redesigned and would not fit my 2018 gun...i did use the spring hoping that would cure the problem but it did not...FTE are still pretty common.....he did advise that if i installed it..my warranty would be voided...i could avoid that by sending my gun back along with $80 some dollars for a recondition....

As Far as the light strikes go they would not sell me a striker spring...they would only sell the striker assembly which was not available when i called.....and wolff or anybody else will sell me one...supposedly wolff makes them for sig....

So as i type this my glock 43 is back in my pocket....

D I C K

"Take a kid shooting"

Posts: 28 | Location: Wilmington NC | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post